Video abstract of manuscript
A Video Abstract is a short animated video that summarizes the core message of your research output in an audiovisual format. With more than 5,000 manuscripts published every day, it can be a daunting task to make your paper stand out from the rest. Stand out from the crowd. Videos are the most creative means for sharing content. They are therefore the perfect way to have your research noticed and to connect with a wider audience.
Using Pubrica’s video abstracts service, you can turn your published manuscript into a high-quality engaging video that summarizes and showcases the core findings of your research or a newly developed product and/or service. Our team of creative scientific experts will work closely with you to deliver a 2–3 minute audiovisual file that you can upload, share, or even present at conferences to increase your chances of citations and funding.
Who uses video abstracts?
- Authors and editors aiming to publicize their published work to a wide audience for high impact.
- Corporates seeking interesting ways to explain the features and benefits of a new product and/or service, e.g., a pharma company launching a new drug or device maker launching a new device.
- A presentation in MS PowerPoint format.
- A separate voiceover audio file.
- An embedded code (for sharing on social media platforms such as YouTube)
- A high-quality animated video (3-5 minutes), including English voiceover (in your choice of accent), English subtitles, and background music, in your preferred file format (MP4, AVI, MP4, WAV, etc.)
Services you receive
More than 1000 subject-matter experts. Let our experts call the shots.
More than 15 years of editorial experience. Leave the writing to us.
Served more than 20,000 academic institutions .
We are with you the whole nine yards of the publishing process.
Do you know
Dr. Nancy spearheads the editorial team at Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication;in addition to a business management degree, her credentials from Harvard School of Public Health, USA, and Lund University, Sweden attest to the quality of publications at Pubrica. The difference maker over the past 15 years is one thing: her leadership—a predominant reason as to why editors at Pubrica are able to publish so many many research papers in top journals
Do you know
It’s a total rebranding of our coroporate image. Medical writing experts found in 2009 (www.medicalwritingexperts) is now known as Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication; the team of editors are native English speakers from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States who are employed in multifraious fields of specializations such as computer science, genomics, therapeutics, medicine, engineering, and humanities
Do you know
Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication partners with elite publishers and journals. Elservier, COPE, Wolters Kluwer, Pearsons, Nature, The Lancet, American Journal of Psychology and more. Teachers, scientists, researchers, pharmacists, chemists, doctors, and engineers—these are the folks who pen your projects. We help you publish your research in high-impact journals. Talk to us today.