Peer Review Services
Peer review has been defined as a process of subjecting an author’s scholarly work, research or ideas to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field. It functions to encourage authors to meet the accepted high standards of their discipline and to control the dissemination of research data to ensure that unwarranted claims, unacceptable interpretations or personal views are not published without prior expert review.
Pubrica peer review process
- Send us your manuscript that needs to be reviewed peer review
- Our panel of experts at Pubrica, will check and provide feedback on the submitting academic’s ideas and research techniques in terms of
- Whether a scholarly work falls within the journal scope to check whether the research topic has been clearly formulated, and to decide if a suitable approach has been taken to address the scientific issues involved;
- Whether the reviewer also examines the methodology to determine whether the author's results can be reproduced, and he or she assesses the novelty and originality of the research findings. If a work involves patients or animals, then the peer review will also cover ethical aspects;
- Whether the reviewer will also rate the 'readability' of the work, assessing how logically the argument has been constructed and whether the conclusions are well founded. In addition, the author of the work will generally receive useful advice on how to improve their work;
- Finally, we provide you a report that forms the basis for deciding whether the work should be acceptable or needs revision.
More than 1000 subject-matter experts. Let our experts call the shots.
More than 15 years of editorial experience. Leave the writing to us.
Served more than 20,000 academic institutions .
We are with you the whole nine yards of the publishing process.
Do you know
Dr. Nancy spearheads the editorial team at Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication;in addition to a business management degree, her credentials from Harvard School of Public Health, USA, and Lund University, Sweden attest to the quality of publications at Pubrica. The difference maker over the past 15 years is one thing: her leadership—a predominant reason as to why editors at pubrica are able to publish so many many research papers in top journals
Do you know
It’s a total rebranding of our coroporate image. Medical writing experts found in 2009 (www.medicalwritingexperts) is now known as Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication; the team of editors are native English speakers from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States who are employed in multifraious fields of specializations such as computer science, genomics, therapeutics, medicine, engineering, and humanities
Do you know
Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication partners with elite publishers and journals. Elservier, COPE, Wolters Kluwer, Pearsons, Nature, The Lancet, American Journal of Psychology and more. Teachers, scientists, researchers, pharmacists, chemists, doctors, and engineers—these are the folks who pen your projects. We help you publish your research in high-impact journals. Talk to us today.