Research Proposal Sample Work
The Effect of Educational Intervention on Operating Theatre Nurses' Perceptions of Patient Safety Culture in the Operating Room
In the current study context, patient safety can be defined as healthcare based on a patient-centred attitude, which provides care based on a culture of safety in accordance with the duty of healthcare professionals and legal obligations and regulations; intended for basic security and safety. In the current study, perception of patient safety culture refers to nurses' or healthcare professionals' ratings of the safety culture in a hospital or operating room.
Research your Services with our expertsOrder now
Delivered on-time or your money back
Give yourself the academic edge today
Each order includes
- On-time delivery or your money back
- A fully qualified writer in your subject
- In-depth proofreading by our Quality Control Team
- 100% confidentiality, the work is never re-sold or published
- Standard 7-day amendment period
- A paper written to the standard ordered
- A detailed plagiarism report
- A comprehensive quality report
Pubrica has done plethora of work in the area of clinical trial audits and monitoring for top pharmaceutical companies. Our CRAs will ensure a thorough review of data, frequent the sites, and perform interim analysis. All tasks in compliance to ethics committee and regulatory standards such as Schedule Y, study protocol, ICH GCP and the other regulations.