Assistance for native English speakers and speakers with ESL (English as second language)
Thesis writing and editing involves carefully reviewing material before it is published and suggesting or making changes to correct or improve it. The goal of editing is to ensure the material is consistent, coherent, and clear in terms of style usage, mechanics, and grammar. Our thesis editing, and proofreading services will help you prepare a thesis that you can confidently present to your dissertation committee.
As a student embarking on a rewarding career, you will deal regular assignments, semester projects and a course thesis project. We know what this involves and we have the best editors to guide you through the thesis writing process.
Simple steps to perfect Thesis Editing
- Upload document to be edited and pubrica expert does analyses.
- Expert then suggests the scale of edits—style, structure, copyediting
- Agree upon the scope of editing and timelines.
- Timely delivery in track revisions feature.
- Updates and content revisions based on your feedback.
Select the apt thesis package
Captivate your readers with riveting dissertations.
BasicThesis editing package
EliteHigh-level manuscript support.
|Starts at $170 View sample||Starting at $220 View sample|
This is a copy editing service that will review the language in your thesis and clear grammar and language.
Based on your requirements, pubrica editors will adhere to either British or American English
A substantive thesis/dissertation editing service that will help you structure your work. Elite editing package includes all that is offered under Basic editing package, including
If you’re not confident that your thesis presents your ideas in a neat and logical flow, Elite package will help you organize the content better. It will also make the writing more crisp and impactful.
Free double-tier editing for a year
If you expect further changes after your guide has checked your thesis, or after your defense, double-tier editing is available for free unlimited times for a period of one (1) year. Under Advanced Editing, double-tier comes at a 55% discount.
Involves a deeper check of your paper, which clarifies gaps, logic, and missing info that won’t be captured in basic editing. While editing your thesis, the editor will also share tips about paper writing and editing.
|View Sample here||View Sample here|
Our service highlights
Our in-house editor allocation system will assign your paper to a professional SME with editing experience in your subject. Get a free certificate of editing.
All editing is done with the track changes feature turned on. We share a copy of the revisions for your review and feedback.
Q&A with editor
Have an unlimited question and answer session with your editor for free of charge.
Formatting and word count
Formatting and word count reduction are done free of charge. If you want your thesis formatted to a style guide, your editor will do it for you.
We provide multi-tier editing of thesis and assure you revisions at least once at a 54% discounted price. Elite package offers you unlimited editing for one year.
Guarantee within deadline
Affordable thesis editing prices—starting at $360. Flexi-swift plans and 24/7 customer support available.
Thesis editing service specifically designed for you
Select the apt service that suits your requirements.
I am a non-native English speaker
My project needs a complete review on language, spelling, and grammar.Select Elite Thesis Editing services.
I am a native English speaker
My work is ready and all I need is a simple check.Select Basic Thesis Editing services
I need Elite thesis editing service.
I need an SMEs to do a quality job in my life science project.Select Elite thesis editing services
Thesis editing subject-matter experts.
100% quality ensured
Edited by experts
- We allocate your project to an SME (Subject-Matter Expert).
Levels of editing
- A subject expert will work on your thesis in addition to a senior-level editor thereby ensuring a quality document
- Quality check at every phase
- Subject-matter experts
- Native English writers
- You may need more clarification and that is why we provide you a Q&A session with the editor at pubrica.
- Get quick answers to your queries.
- Access to customer portal
- Book formatting and wordage reduction - free of charge!
- Quick delivery of projects
- Affordable price
More than 1000 subject-matter experts. Let our experts call the shots.
More than 15 years of editorial experience. Leave the writing to us.
Served more than 20,000 academic institutions .
We are with you the whole nine yards of the publishing process.
Editing process explained
- All documents are edited on-screen in Microsoft Word with the ‘Track Changes’ tool turned on (Tools >> Track changes). This enables the author to see and print out all of the changes made to the document. Comments to the author are highlighted in yellow, within square brackets.
- Following editing, two files are returned to the author. The Edit1 file shows all changes made to your manuscript (see below), while in the Final1 file the changes have been accepted and only the edited text is visible. The author must carefully check the Final1 file to ensure that his/her meaning has been retained in the edited manuscript.
- Click on the links below to download an example of an edited manuscript and the accompanying report. Sample manuscript Sample feedback
If you have any questions regarding the changes made to the manuscript, please return the manuscript to us along with any queries to be answered (see our Ask-the-Editor Service); there is no additional charge for this service
Do you know
Dr. Nancy spearheads the editorial team at pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication;in addition to a business management degree, her credentials from Harvard School of Public Health, USA, and Lund University, Sweden attest to the quality of publications at pubrica. The difference maker over the past 15 years is one thing: her leadership—a predominant reason as to why editors at pubrica are able to publish so many many research papers in top journals
Do you know
It’s a total rebranding of our coroporate image. Medical writing experts found in 2009 (www.medicalwritingexperts) is now known as pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication; the team of editors are native English speakers from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States who are employed in multifraious fields of specializations such as computer science, genomics, therapeutics, medicine, engineering, and humanities
Do you know
Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication partners with elite publishers and journals. Elservier, COPE, Wolters Kluwer, Pearsons, Nature, The Lancet, American Journal of Psychology and more. Teachers, scientists, researchers, pharmacists, chemists, doctors, and engineers—these are the folks who pen your projects. We help you publish your research in high-impact journals. Talk to us today.