Journal submission is a detailed and time-consuming process. Each journal has distinct submission requirements, and every aspect of a journal’s requirements must be determined and satisfied even if changes to your manuscript are required. This service will save you time and frustration.
- The required information is entered accurately and completely
- Reviewers you wish to recommend, or exclude, are listed with accurate contact information
- The journal process for document upload is completed
What can our journal Submission Experts do for you?
- Confirm that your article conforms to journal formatting requirements. Remind customers of the documents necessary for submission.
- At this time, our editors write a submission letter according to the content of your article.
- We register for an account in your name on the journal website and provide all your professional details.
- Select your preferred contact email address for journal correspondence. You may select one of two email types when making a submission
- (1) Use your own email for submission purposes. When you receive an answer from your target journal, forward it to us and we will assist you with subsequent steps.
- (2) Apply for a new email address and provide us with the user name and password. We will deal with subsequent follow-up and processing
- Write an initial submission cover letter to the editor if necessary. We follow the journal's cover letter template if available.
Uploading the Submission
- Fill in the online submission form and upload your file in the format and file size required by the journal. We prefer attaching figures separately to allow for easy resizing. We name your file(s) in accordance with the journal's file naming specifications.
- We approve the submission on author’s behalf and intimate the author regarding the same via email
*this service does not include
*The journal submission service does not include formatting. If you would like us to help you format your article, please notify us.
We will check the journal’s Instructions to Authors and contact you if any modifications of your paper are required, or if additional information is needed to complete your submission.
To get started with manuscript submission
Send us the finalized manuscript (including figures and tables) & the name of the target journal for your manuscript
You will be contacted to provide any additional information required by your target journal
Standard submission is 7-14 days, and rush service is available
Publishing your research is vital to your professional success. You can rely on Pubrica Writers’ journal submission service to reduce your publication submission efforts.
More than 1000 subject-matter experts. Let our experts call the shots.
More than 15 years of editorial experience. Leave the writing to us.
Served more than 20,000 academic institutions .
We are with you the whole nine yards of the publishing process.
Do you know
Dr. Nancy spearheads the editorial team at Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication;in addition to a business management degree, her credentials from Harvard School of Public Health, USA, and Lund University, Sweden attest to the quality of publications at pubrica. The difference maker over the past 15 years is one thing: her leadership—a predominant reason as to why editors at pubrica are able to publish so many many research papers in top journals
Do you know
It’s a total rebranding of our coroporate image. Medical writing experts found in 2009 (www.medicalwritingexperts) is now known as Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication; the team of editors are native English speakers from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States who are employed in multifraious fields of specializations such as computer science, genomics, therapeutics, medicine, engineering, and humanities
Do you know
Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication partners with elite publishers and journals. Elservier, COPE, Wolters Kluwer, Pearsons, Nature, The Lancet, American Journal of Psychology and more. Teachers, scientists, researchers, pharmacists, chemists, doctors, and engineers—these are the folks who pen your projects. We help you publish your research in high-impact journals. Talk to us today.