Showcase your ideas by translating papers to your vernacular language with the help of Pubrica's translators who will ensure your novel ideas are not lost in the process of translation. Our team 500+ certified translators are subject-matter experts who can translate your papers. Communicate your novel ideas with the help of precise translation in high-quality English and get ready to publish your papers. Our translators work on dissertations, cover pages, textbooks, proposals, artwork, videos, scientific and academic papers across various subjects. Publish your papers in top academic and scientific journals
Translation for popular languages
|English to Chinese||Chinese to English||French to English||English to French|
|German to English||English to German||Spanish to English||English to Spanish|
|Italian to English||English to Italian||Portuguese to English||English to Portuguese|
|Korean to English||English to Korean||Arabic to English||English to Arabic|
We translate documents in other languages too. Request a quote for your manuscript written in any language.
Translation Quality Guarantee
During the translation phase, our certified translator with subject-knowledge expertise performs an accurate translation. In the editing phase, our professional language editor with deep subject knowledge and high language skills does the editing. To guarantee 100% quality, the translation and editing phases each have a peer-review process; our multilingual reviewer verifies the translated version before editing, and a senior level editor vets the editing copy before emailing you the final documents for publication. These multi-step phases apply to our translation services for non-academic papers as well.
Multi-step translation phases
By certified translator
A multi-lingual specialist checks the paper
A senior specialist checks the content
- Final Draft
Ensure requirements are met.
- Translation by subject-matter specialists with editing to ready your manuscript.
- Team of 500+ experienced and certified translators.
- Secure and encrypted IT security systems in place.
- Manage your submissions online.
- 100% quality guarantee.
Why Pubrica’s academic translation?
Enquire about our certified subject-matter translators today!
More than 1000 subject-matter experts. Let our experts call the shots.
More than 15 years of editorial experience. Leave the writing to us.
Served more than 20,000 academic institutions .
We are with you the whole nine yards of the publishing process.
Editing process explained
- All documents are edited on-screen in Microsoft Word with the ‘Track Changes’ tool turned on (Tools >> Track changes). This enables the author to see and print out all of the changes made to the document. Comments to the author are highlighted in yellow, within square brackets.
- Following editing, two files are returned to the author. The Edit1 file shows all changes made to your manuscript (see below), while in the Final1 file the changes have been accepted and only the edited text is visible. The author must carefully check the Final1 file to ensure that his/her meaning has been retained in the edited manuscript.
- Click on the links below to download an example of an edited manuscript and the accompanying report. Sample manuscript Sample feedback
If you have any questions regarding the changes made to the manuscript, please return the manuscript to us along with any queries to be answered (see our Ask-the-Editor Service); there is no additional charge for this service
Do you know
Dr. Nancy spearheads the editorial team at Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication;in addition to a business management degree, her credentials from Harvard School of Public Health, USA, and Lund University, Sweden attest to the quality of publications at pubrica. The difference maker over the past 15 years is one thing: her leadership—a predominant reason as to why editors at pubrica are able to publish so many many research papers in top journals
Do you know
It’s a total rebranding of our coroporate image. Medical writing experts found in 2009 (www.medicalwritingexperts) is now known as Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication; the team of editors are native English speakers from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States who are employed in multifraious fields of specializations such as computer science, genomics, therapeutics, medicine, engineering, and humanities
Do you know
Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication partners with elite publishers and journals. Elservier, COPE, Wolters Kluwer, Pearsons, Nature, The Lancet, American Journal of Psychology and more. Teachers, scientists, researchers, pharmacists, chemists, doctors, and engineers—these are the folks who pen your projects. We help you publish your research in high-impact journals. Talk to us today.