Typically, scientific academic books are lengthy; they are highly technical and most of the time have a stiff publication timeline. They are often classified by subjects, chapters, and authorship; moreover, books must comply with strict formatting guidelines to meet the requirements of each publisher. Book editing requires rigor and excruciating attention to details. Pubrica experts are cognizant of this, as we have assisted clients in every phase of the book publication process. PHD, MPHARM, MD, ME, and MS—these are the qualifications of our book editors. We provide advice, feedback, and reports. Let Pubrica experts edit your books—timely and quick delivery - at a great price.
Engross your Audience with Riveting Topics of Scientific Interest.
Book Editing Packages
BasicTop-level manuscript support.
EliteHigh-level manuscript support.
Add a Cover Page
Add an Illustration
Starts at $135
Starting at $225
|Pubrica’s basic book copyediting is an apt choice for authors who want Basic Copyedit is ideal for authors who want simple inputs on structure and style. Our editors will rid your content of grammatical mistakes.||Pubrica’s deep editing is an apt choice for authors who want a comprehensive review of the book’s content. Grammar, structure, style, voice, tense, point of view—these are some of the services we offer and more||Top-grade cover page layout and design for an additional $120.
Need something specific to your requirement? Let our creative pros revive your artwork. Custom Cover layout and design for $99
Add on Cover Illustration for an additional $99. An additional illustration service for top-grade cover page layout and design.
Spot/Object Illustration $20 (view sample)
Character Illustration $20 (view sample)
Scene/header Illustration $20 (view sample)
|1.Hard copy to manuscript||Conversion service|
|4. Spelling & typographical errors|
|5. Tone, tense, voice, and point of view|
|6. Consistency (fix typographical errors and inconsistencies)|
|7. Correction errors in commonly known facts|
|8. Highlight content that may require permission from a third party, including but not limited to illustrations, text, newspaper articles.|
|9.Multiple revisions (collaborative effort with you and the editor)|
|A half hour telephone discussion with you after the first level of edits to answer any queries or concerns you may have pertaining to the content. You have the option to schedule the call before start of the editorial revision process or wait until completion of second level of edits; however, make this decision before you upload the document for second level of editing.|
|Rewriting||Not part of the deal.|
|What we do not offer:||
Book Editing Subject Matter Experts.
- Quality check at every phase
- Subject-matter experts
- Native English writersli>
- You may need more clarification and that is why we provide you a Q&A session with the editor at pubrica.
- Get quick answers to your queries.
- Access to customer portal
- Book formatting and wordage reduction—free of charge!
- Quick delivery of projects
- Affordable price
- Affinity with more than 100 textbook publishers.
- Top publishers include Cambridge University Press, Elsevier, Med Master, Cooper Publishing Group, Cornell University Press, and more.
- Timely delivery
- Customer service 24/7
Leading Scientific Books
More than 1000 subject-matter experts. Let our experts call the shots.
More than 15 years of editorial experience. Leave the writing to us.
Served more than 20,000 academic institutions .
We are with you the whole nine yards of the publishing process.
Editing process explained
- All documents are edited on-screen in Microsoft Word with the ‘Track Changes’ tool turned on (Tools >> Track changes). This enables the author to see and print out all of the changes made to the document. Comments to the author are highlighted in yellow, within square brackets.
- Following editing, two files are returned to the author. The Edit1 file shows all changes made to your manuscript (see below), while in the Final1 file the changes have been accepted and only the edited text is visible. The author must carefully check the Final1 file to ensure that his/her meaning has been retained in the edited manuscript.
- Click on the links below to download an example of an edited manuscript and the accompanying report. Sample manuscript Sample feedback
If you have any questions regarding the changes made to the manuscript, please return the manuscript to us along with any queries to be answered (see our Ask-the-Editor Service); there is no additional charge for this service
Do you know
Dr. Nancy spearheads the editorial team at pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication;in addition to a business management degree, her credentials from Harvard School of Public Health, USA, and Lund University, Sweden attest to the quality of publications at pubrica. The difference maker over the past 15 years is one thing: her leadership—a predominant reason as to why editors at pubrica are able to publish so many many research papers in top journals
Do you know
It’s a total rebranding of our coroporate image. Medical writing experts found in 2009 (www.medicalwritingexperts) is now known as Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication; the team of editors are native English speakers from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States who are employed in multifraious fields of specializations such as computer science, genomics, therapeutics, medicine, engineering, and humanities
Do you know
Pubrica Scientific Writing & Publication partners with elite publishers and journals. Elservier, COPE, Wolters Kluwer, Pearsons, Nature, The Lancet, American Journal of Psychology and more. Teachers, scientists, researchers, pharmacists, chemists, doctors, and engineers—these are the folks who pen your projects. We help you publish your research in high-impact journals. Talk to us today.